For those who think the videos made by Instant Accesss0303 may be photoshopped, I just went to http://avcams.faa.gov/ and started clicking on locations in Alaska. A lot of them were too cloudy, even stormy. And some did not have East-facing cameras, but within five minutes I found three images, the best of which I have posted below. Try it yourself!
Screenshot from the site...
Brightness reduced with Picmonkey Photo Editor...
Image enlarged with Picmonkey Photo Editor...
And it's still got that little "Death Star" circle thing going in the middle!! We've been seeing this image since February!
I don't understand why the images are so faint and vague. If the image is there then what is constructing the brightness showing, shouldn't we be seeing it blaze similar to the sun? Thank you, R.N
ReplyDeleteIt's not a sun, so no it shouldn't "blaze". It's still millions of miles away. The moon can be seen clearly in the daytime, but it's only what? 225,000 miles away?
DeleteEery
ReplyDeleteI still think this video I captured off that same site is one of the most amazing ones yet:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT2Faz8LzQw
I've had a few people telling me its a sun flare and I'm beginning to think maybe they are right.
DeleteNothing out of the ordinary.
ReplyDeleteThere is a video that shows someone zooming in onto the sun and in the front side, you see the blue-star kachina. There is a theory so is it estimated to arrive on new years?
Jack
How can you tell the difference? How come we haven't seen these before or maybe no-one was looking. Anyway, if it is coming closer it should be getting bigger. Maybe the images from when they first started taking photos should be compared to the most recent.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, it looks like a setting sun on the right? There is also glare on the left? If it was a lens flare there would be light bouncing off something to produce the lens flare. This could be one of Nibiru’s Moons and the other orbs are not visible as the light from the sun is obfuscating them. After all, this is only a camera. Other sources are using much more sophisticated viewing devices, i.e. Nasa and others, and showing much more. You have taken a photo of something, but what something we don’t know yet. Kudos Devash for your determination.
ReplyDelete